Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3899 times
Vegetable Paratha are prepared by mixing chopped vegetables with wheat flour while kneading and then shallow frying these rolled out vegetable parathas in hot oil or ghee. Relish as breakfast or healthy snack with curd.
- Make dough by adding water to wheat flour and keep aside.
- To prepare filling for parantha, heat 1 tbsp of cooking oil in a pan or kadhai.
- Then add cumin seeds in the hot oil and let it be popped.
- Add all chopped vegetables,green chilli, red chilli powder, gram masala and salt in it.
- Mix all ingedients and cook for few minutes till the vegetables tender.
- Make small balls of the dough and flatten it to fill the above filling in it.
- Sealed it tightly so thet filling may not leak.
- Now flatten it with rolling pin like chappaties.
- Heat non-stick flat pan and shallow fry the parantha from both sides.
- Serve with tomatoe sauce or dhania chutney or any dal or cooked vegetable.
This recipe was contributed by pallavi_sri on 27 Feb 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.