Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13017 times
A healthy egg preparation, vegetable omelette is innovatively enriched with vegetables to enhance its protein, iron and vitamin quotient. This vegetable Omelette recipe makes for a perfect snack or meal option, especially for kids.
- 1.mix all fried ingredients with coriander,green chillies,salt and haldi. a
- 2.if desired, add limejuice and sugarin vegetables.
- 3.beat white of eggs and then add the yolks. beat stiff.
- Add salt.
- 4.in ghee, add a big spoonful of egg, keep on low flame, keep pouring a little ghee on top to cook it.
- 5.pour abig spoonful of vegetables on part of the omeltte and fold the other half.
- 6.remove when brown.
- Make as many omelettes as you can from the mixture.
This recipe was contributed by mehrumistry on 29 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.