Vegetable Moong Dal
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11814 times
Devour a nice easy and spicy vegetable moong dal recipe. A lovely combination of lentils with vegetable, the vegetable moong dal can be served with rice or enjoyed simply as a soup.
- Cook the dal in pressure cooker.
- Heat a cooking pan. put oil, add jeera and wait till it crackles.
- Add turmeric powder. next add ginger, chilly and garlic.
- Saute it for half a minute.
- Add chopped onions, keep stirring till it turns light brown.
- To this add capcicum and tomato.
- Cook till the vegetables turn tender.
- Add the boiled dal and salt to taste.
- Add 2 cups water and bring it boil.
- Serve hot. garnish with chopped corainder leaves.
This recipe was contributed by indirakumar on 03 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.