5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 41337 times
Healthy, home made, nutritious ,vegetable momos relished by children.
- Combine the plain flour, salt and baking powder in a deep bowl, mix well and knead to a stiff dough with water.Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in broad pan, add the onions and garlic and saute on a high flame.
- Add the carrot and cabbage, saute for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, add the soya sauce,salt,vinegar and black pepper and mix well. Keep aside.
- Roll the dough thin and cut into 4”-5” rounds.
- Take a round,wet edges and place some filling in the centre. Bring edges together to cover the filling. Twist to seal and fill the rest in the same way.
- Steam for about 10 minutes and serve with Soya Sauce and chilli sauce.
This recipe was contributed by RandhirDamley on 22 Jan 2014I am currently persuing my Degree In Hotel Mangement from ITM-IHM. Navi Mumbai.I am in First year BA...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.