Vegetable Manchurian By usha_janey
This recipe has been viewed 3750 times
Discover how to prepare the authentic vegetable manchurian with this simple and quick manchurian recipe. The vegetable Manchurian balls are cooked in a typical Chinese sauce and relished with rice or noodles.
- Mix all the ingredients under balls make round balls with your hands and deep fry them till they turn golden brown on medium to high flame. keep them aside.
- Heat 4 tb spoon oil in a pan or kadai add garlic and ginger paste stir fry for 1 minute
- Add onion rings stir fry for a minute
- Add chopped capsicum and onion stems stir fry for a minute.
- Add soya sauce, tomato sauce water salt and ajinomoto.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Add vinegar in the end.
- Add cornflour paste by stirring continously.
- Add the balls and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot with steamed rice or noodles of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by usha_janey on 18 Jul 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.