Vegetable Manchurian By silverpearl
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7254 times
A Chinese dish, vegetable Manchurian is a perfect dish to be paired with noodles or fried rice. The vegetable Manchurian balls are cooked in a typical sweet and sour Chinese recipe .
Add your private note
Vegetable Manchurian By silverpearl recipe - How to make Vegetable Manchurian By silverpearl
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- - blanch all the vegetables except potatoes.
- - squeeze to remove extra water.
- - add grated potatoes, corn flour and seasoning.
- Mix together to make a dough.
- - divide into 9-10 balls of walnut size.
- - boil water, add salt and boil the vegetable balls for 8-10 minutes ( if the ball breaks add more cornflour).
- - strain and keep aside.
- - heat a little oil in a wok and add chopped ginger, garlic, onions and saute for a minute.
- - add vegetable stock and top it with light and dark soya sauces.
- - if you want to make it spicier, add chilli paste and mix.
- - add corn flour slurry to thicken and chopped spring onion.
- - remove from fire and pour over steamed vegetable balls.
- - garnish with the green portion of spring onion and coriander sprigs.
This recipe was contributed by silverpearl on 09 May 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.