Vegetable Manchurian By kanchan_c
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3874 times
Learn the trick to prepare the best vegetable Manchurian with this delicious Manchurian recipe. The vegetable balls are simmered in a hot and sour Chinese sauce and then served with rice or spaghetti. The Manchurian can also be enjoyed as starter or cocktail snacks.
- Mix the cabbage, carrots, onion, cornflour, plain flour, plain flour,
- Garlic, green chilli, ajinomoto, salt and pepper.
- Shape spoonfuls of the mixture into small balls.
- If you find it difficult to form balls, sprinkle a little water.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan on a high flame.
- Add the garlic, green chillies and ginger and stir fry over a high flame for a few seconds.
- Mix the cornflour with 1/4 cup of water.
- Add the stock, soya sauce, cornflour mixture, sugar and salt and cook for a few minutes.
- Just before serving, put the balls in the sauce and cook for a few minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by kanchan_c on 13 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.