Vegetable Manchurian By alpana_f75
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2754 times
prepare the popular Chinese style cooked vegetable recipe, Vegetable Manchurian and enjoy it with noodles or fried rice. The Manchurian balls are made from a mix grated veggies and then deep fried before being dropped into a hot and sour gravy.
Add your private note
Vegetable Manchurian By alpana_f75 recipe - How to make Vegetable Manchurian By alpana_f75
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Combine the cabbage, carrots, onions, cornflour, plain flour, garlic, green chilli, ajinomoto, salt and pepper in a bowl. mix well.
- Shape spoonfuls of the mixture into small balls. if you find it difficult to form balls, sprinkle a little water to bind the mixture.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown. drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan on a high flame. add the garlic, green chillies and ginger and stir fry over a high flame for a few seconds.
- Add the stock, soya sauce, cornflour paste, sugar and salt and simmer for a few minutes.
- Just before serving, put the vegetable balls in the sauce and bring to a boil.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by alpana_f75 on 08 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.