Vegetable Malai Kofta
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21008 times
Vegetable Malai kofta is a vegetable and paneer kofta curry (besan coated dumplings) simmered in a rich and spicy tomato based gravy. Enjoy cooking this vegetable specialty, vegetable malai kofta using this easy to prepare tasty malai kofta recipe. Share your favorite kofta recipe, malai kofta recipe online.
Add your private note
Vegetable Malai Kofta recipe - How to make Vegetable Malai Kofta
Preparation Time: 00:45 Cooking Time: 00:30 Total Time:
- Boil the potatoes and green peas.
- Take a mixing bowl add all the ingredients to the bowl except bread crumbs , add the boiled potatoes and peas and mash them well with the milk.
- Make 10-12 small balls with the mixture.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan roll each of the balls in the bread crumbs and fry them till golden brown. keep them aside.
- Take a sauce pan heat the oil in it
- Add the chopped onion and green chillies (chopped) and fry till brown,
- Now add the ginger garlic paste and fry for 3 minutes.
- Now add the tomato puree and cook till the raw smell disappears.
- Add the garam masala and salt.
- Reduce the heat and mix well then add the cream to it mixing continuously. add the fried balls to the sauce and take off the heat after 3 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 13 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.