Vegetable Makhanwala ( Microwave Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 2049 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25876 times
Vegetables simmered in a rich tomato gravy.
- Combine the onion, ginger, garlic, tomatoes, turmeric powder and chilli powder in a glass bowl. Microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Blend this mixture in a liquidiser to get a smooth puree. Keep aside.
- Put 2 tablespoons of butter and the cumin seeds in another glass bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the french beans, carrots, green peas, baby corn and cauliflower, cover with a lid and microwave on high for 5 minutes. Keep aside.
- In another glass bowl, add the remaining butter, cooked puree, vegetables, garam masala, cream, kasuri methi, sugar and salt and mix well. Microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Serve hot, garnished with the chopped coriander and butter.
Nutrient values per
|Vitamin A||849.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin C||28.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||29.8 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.