Vegetable Korma In Pressure Cooker
This recipe has been viewed 7307 times
Usual methods of making vegetable korma are very time consuming as the vegetables take a while to cook. However, this simple recipe to cook it in a pressure cooker helps save time and give u a delicious dish!
Add your private note
Vegetable Korma In Pressure Cooker recipe - How to make Vegetable Korma In Pressure Cooker
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add the cardamom powder and onions and saute till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the ginger paste, garlic paste, green chilli paste and cashewnut paste and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the coriander seeds powder and mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the vegetables, mix well and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add enough water, ,mix well and pressure cook for 2-3 whistles or till cooked.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Add the salt and milk and mix well and bring to boil.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by AM108 on 06 Apr 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.