Vegetable Kootu By shuba18
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4776 times
A delicious vegetable gravy made with various vegetables, dal and sambhar powder.
- Cut and wash the vegetables.
- In a vessel put powder, salt and asafoetida and add some water.
- Put all the vegetables and let boil for 15-20 mins.
- In the mean time, pressure cook the dal.
- After the vegetables are tender add the dal and mix until it is neither too thick or too watery.
- Crackle mustard, urud dal and a red chilli and garnish with some chopped coriander leaves.
- Sprinkle some coconut if you want and mix.
This recipe was contributed by shuba18 on 04 Dec 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.