Vegetable Kootu By ashwini_masti
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3945 times
A delicious vegetable gravy made with various vegetables, dal and sambhar powder.
- Wash all the vegetables and cut them length wise.
- Mix vegetables and tuvar dal and cook in pressure cooker till 2 whistles.
- Dry roast the ingredients for masala (except coconut) and then grind the masala. keep aside.
- Once the vegetables and cooked, place it in a pan and add the ground masala.
- Add salt and allow it to cook for 10 minutes.
- Add curry leaves and lemon juice.
This recipe was contributed by ashwini_masti on 31 Dec 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.