Vegetable Kolhapuri Subzi
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18791 times
A popular Maharashtrian vegetable preparation, Vegetable kolhapuri is typically hot and spicy but can also be prepared with less heat to suit your taste buds. Enjoy the tasty vegetable kolhapuri with bhakri or rice.
Add your private note
Vegetable Kolhapuri Subzi recipe - How to make Vegetable Kolhapuri Subzi
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 to 3 servings
- Heat oil, add cuminseeds, allow to splutter.
- Add add chopped onion, saute till tender.
- Add paste
- Add red chilli powder, dhania powder turmeric powder and tandoori masala
- Stirfry till oil separates.
- Add salt, garam masala, and 1/2 cup water.
- Allow to simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add all vegetables. Mix well.
- Cook till masala thicken enough to coat vegetables.
- Add lemon juice, mix, take off fire.
- Garnish with chopped coriander, serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 17 May 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.