Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3964 times
A popular comforting food among indians, the vegetable khichdi is basically a rice and lentil based preparation with added vegetables and spices. Enjoy the subtly spiced vegetable khichdi with raita and roasted papad.
- Take a cooker.
- Heat it on low heat.
- Put in oil and heat it.
- After that put jeera,kadi patta,green chili,tejpatta.
- After that put all vegetables and mix well.
- After that put washed rice and dal.
- After that put red chilli,haldi and salt and mix it well.
- Than pressure cook for one whistle on low heat.
- Vegetable Khichdi is ready to eat.
- Serve hot with curds.
This recipe was contributed by npm on 03 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.