Vegetable Khichdi ( By Sweetzaara_20 )
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8222 times
A classic comforting khichdi with vegetables which make it a wholesome and satisfying meal.
- Wash rice and dal and keep in water for half an hour.
- Take 1 onion and slice it roundly and cut others in ti small spices.
- Heat the oil and fry the round onion after that also fry sweetpotato carrot and ladyfinger and put it on a tissue paper so that extra oil can be removed
- Heat oil in a pan then put shahjeeru blackpepper taj laving and tamalpatra and then put onion and cook for half min.
- Then put tomato fried onion and haldi in to it
- . Then put rice and masur dal and cook for five min.
- Then put coconut milk and salt.
- Now put sweetpotato carrot ladyfingure and greenbeans and mixed it properly and pour 3 cup of water.
- Then after 3 min close the pan and cook for 10-15 min at low heat. Serve it with coriander leaves.
- After pilling the potatos dip it in to the salt water the potato will not become black.
This recipe was contributed by sweetzaara_20 on 03 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.