Vegetable Khichadi By nayna kothari
by nayna kothari
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4043 times
After making ghee from malai don't throw the mawa of the ghee. take a big vessel put the mawa in the water and mix it and than keep for boiling for 10 to 15 mins.after it gets boiled keep in the freezer. the remaining ghee will come up in a thick layer.
- Wash the vegetables and cut in big pieces.
- In a big kadai rost the rice till it becomes warm.
- Pressure cook the dal.
- Mix the vegetable with the rice.
- Grind cloves,cinnamon and khus khus.
- In a kadai fry ground masala,raisin and cashewnuts and add onion.
- Cooker all the things till 2 whistles than mix the toor dal.
- Salt according to taste.
- Heat the ghee with green chillies and stir it well serve hot with papad and pickles.
This recipe was contributed by nayna kothari on 08 Nov 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.