Vegetable Khichadi By babitabohra
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3133 times
You can add a bit of ghee if you like .
- Finely chop the carrots.
- In a pressure cooker put rice,
- Dal and above mentioned vegetables.
- Add the water ,salt ,turmeric powder ,cloves and cinnamon to the rice and dal.
- Pressure cook it for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Allow the cooker to cool down.
- Pour the hot yummy khichdi in a bowl
- Garnish it with corriander leaves.
- Serve while hot.
This recipe was contributed by babitabohra on 23 Oct 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.