by Amarendra Mulye
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13899 times
Vegetable Kebabs, are vegetable mixed with seasoning and binded with besan and deep fried. These kebabs can be served as starters with lots of salad and tomato ketchup
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste and onions and fry it till the onion is transparent.
- Add the carrots, peas and salt and mash it thoroughly.
- Add the besan and mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove the mixture in a bowl, add the potatoes, sugar, garam masala, arrowroot powder, coriander, soda bi-carb and lemon juice and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape into a cylindrical.
- Roll it in plain flour and deep-fry till it becomes golden brown in colour, remove on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Amarendra Mulye on 19 Jan 2011I am complete foodie and love to indulge into variety of food items. I love trying out and learning ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.