Vegetable Jalfrezi By hiraljeyur
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12732 times
Vegetable jalfrezi is a saute different vegetables mixed with different spices. Serve with rotis.
- Make gravy mixing cashewnut, tomato, onion , greenchilli.(put cashew in hot water for 10 min before making gravy, this will soften the cashews and easy to blend)
- Put ghee in kadhai and add the puree in it.
- Let it boil for a while. on other hand put ghee in another vessel and shallow fry all the vegetables and paneer.
- Add red chilli,garammassala, salt,sugar, curd and mix well in the curry.
- Add the fried vegetables in the red gravy.
- Let it boil for 4 minute. top up with corriander.
- Serve hot with parathas.
This recipe was contributed by hiraljeyur on 07 Mar 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.