Vegetable Hot Dogs
by Foodie #57270
Added to 30 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 47273 times
A good tiffin treat for fussy tiny tots.
- Slit open the rolls length -wise.
- Scoop out the centres on one side.
- Apply tomato ketchup on the inner side of the rolls.
- Lightly fry the tomato,onion, capsicum in butter.
- Add the potato,cheese and salt
- Cook the mixture for two mins.
- Then fill in the scooped portion of the rolls with the cooked vegetables.
- Close the rolls tightly.
- Allow them to bake at 200 deg farenhite in a preheated oven for 5/10 mins.
- Apply butter to the outside of the rolls while they are steaming hot.
- Finally pack them in a aluminium foil & serve hot with desired sauce/chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #57270 on 19 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.