Vegetable Hong Kong with Rice
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 10313 times
A simple, mouthwatering, healthy and easy to prepare hot pot rice recipe, Vegetable Hong Kong with rice offers a complete meal in itself. Cooked in true Oriental cuisine style, the vegetable hongkong are placed over rice and cooked till done.
Add your private note
Vegetable Hong Kong with Rice recipe - How to make Vegetable Hong Kong with Rice
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Dice all the vegetables and parboil them. reserve the stock.
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan on high heat.
- Add the ginger, garlic and red chilies and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add the parboil vegetables, capsicum and ajinomoto and stir fry over high heat for another 2 minutes.
- Add soya sauce, vinegar, chili sauce, salt and pepper.
- Mix the stock and cornflour, add to the mixture and cook for one minute.
- Add the sugar and stir well.
- Serve hot topped with steam rice.
This recipe was contributed by rubi on 22 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.