Vegetable Golden Finger
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20366 times
A crispy fried appealing and appetizing snack, vegetable gold fingers are quite easy to prepare. The vegetable golden fingers are basically left over vegetables which are cooked and shaped in the form of fingers before deep frying. An exciting, delicious snack or starter recipe, vegetable gold fingers are sure to become a favorite!
- Heat oil (2 tbs)in a pan put left over vegetable & cook for few minutes so that it become little dry.
- Add green chilli, ginger - garlic pest, salt with boil potato - mix well
- Add left over vegetable & cornflour with potato - mix it very well, so that it become sticky.
- Now make small balls with the mixture & give shape as finger.
- Spread sesome in a plate.
- Press (lightly)veg finger over it, so that sesome stick with the fingers.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry fingers till golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by deepdevji_26 on 04 Oct 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.