Vegetable Fried Rice By subhasrim
This recipe has been viewed 3597 times
A simple, popular and delicious vegetable fried rice recipe with an array of vegetables and flavors added to long grain aromatic rice. Relish vegetable fried rice with manchurian
- Wash the basmati rice and soak it in water.
- Heat oil.
- Add the jeera and the green chillies.
- Add the onions and fry them for a while. add the ginger/garlic paste and let this fry for about 3-4 mins.
- Add the vegetables and let this fry for about a minute.
- Add the rice, salt and the garam masala and mix this till the masala coats the rice.
- Add 3 cups of hot water and cover the pan. let this boil till almost all water has evaporated.
- After this keep the pan covered and let the steam escape for about 3 mins.
- Remove from heat and garnish with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by subhasrim on 15 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.