Vegetable Fried Rice By sonaprem
This recipe has been viewed 8822 times
Vegetable fried rice is a simple, easy and delicious fried rice recipe with mixed vegetables like potatoes, peas, French beans, cauliflower, carrots etc and whole Indian spices. The veg Fried rice recipe is a nice healthy variation to the good old pulao or chawal recipe. Share your favorite sprouts recipe, rice recipe online.
- Wash rice and soak in lots of water for 10 minutes.
- Boil 4 cups water in a large vessel, add the washed rice and a pinch of salt.
- Cook uncovered till the rice is just done. drain excess water, add cold water again and drain.
- Spread rice on a wide plate. add a teaspoon of cooking oil, sprinkle salt and let cool completely.
- Beat eggs with salt and pepper. scramble lightly and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan. add the onions, spring onions, stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the ginger, garlic, chilies, and the rest of the veggies with a pinch of ajinomoto and pepper.
- Stir fry for 2 minutes. add a little of salt to taste.
- Then add the rice, soya sauce, chili sauce, vinegar, eggs, and mix lightly taking care not to break or crush the rice.
- Add the spring onion leaves and let cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with any chinese gravy or schezwan sauce.
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 13 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.