Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3536 times
A tasty and healthy preparation of mixed blanche vegetables in a sauce od various condiments and pineapple juice and cashewnuts.
- Soak cashewnuts in half cup of water for fifteen minutes.
- Drain and grind to a paste using the pineapple juice.
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Add ginger paste, garlic paste, pepper powder and green chillies.
- Sauté for a minute. add pineapple and cashewnut paste, cinnamon powder, salt and blanched vegetables.
- Cook for two minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander.
This recipe was contributed by anu_bunny on 08 Apr 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.