by anita dalvi
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3767 times
An awesome vegetable delight recipe with a medley of choicest vegetables stir fried together with select seasonings and then served hot with chopped coriander and cream as topping.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan, add the ground paste.
- Stir on a low heat till well-fried add all the vegetables, except tomatoes.
- Stir for 2 min. Add little water and cook the vegetables till they become little soft.
- Add salt and coconut milk, after2-4 boils pour corn flour paste [dissolve in 1 cup milk].
- Now add paneer strips and tomatoes and cashew nuts.
- Simmer it on low heat remove from heat when gravy becomes thick.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by anita dalvi on 03 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.