Vegetable Cutlets with Tomato Sauce
Added to 28 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8440 times
Vegetable Cutlets With Tomato Sauce is a mouthwatering recipe with the vegetable cutlets shallow fried and the served on a plate topped with a spicy and tangy tomato curry. Add grated cheese to add extra flavour and taste.
- Heat butter in pan.add grated garlic.
- Saute it a for a min.add spring onions,parboiled carrot nd peas.
- Cook for 2 mins.add chilli powder,garam masala and salt.
- Let it cook for a while.add mashed potatoes.
- Mix it well.squeeze some lemon juice nd add cornflour for binding.
- Let the mixture cool, give it a shape of cutlet nd roll it over some corn flour and
- For the tomato sauce
- Heat butter in a pan.pour the tomato puree.
- Add the chilli and garam masala powder and salt.let it boil.
- The sauce is ready.
- Serve the cutlets with the tomato sauce and some chopped onions nd corianders and some grated cheese.
This recipe was contributed by mahalakshmi_iyer on 18 Dec 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.