Vegetable Cutlet By Kitchenqueen Mk11067
by KitchenQueen MK11067
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7772 times
Due to beet's kalakhatta colour,it is really mouth-tempting cutlets. You can use it in veg. Burger as it is nutritious.
- Boil the potatoes in presser cooker and mashed them.
- Chopped all mix vegitables in small pieces.
- Boil them in seperate pan till they turn in soft.
- Drain the water and spread them on a paper to dry excess water.
- Mix them with mashed potatoes along with salt,ginger-green chilly paste, cornflour, corriandar, lemon juice, pav-bhaji masala.
- Make them in small balls and flate it for shallow fry.
- Rub in chiroti rava or bread crumps.
- Heat a tava,put little oil and fry cutlets both sides on medium flame.
- Tasty and healthy cutlets are ready to serve.
- Serve with green pudina chutney and tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by KitchenQueen MK11067 on 03 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.