Vegetable Cutlet By kamalacute
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5040 times
A lovely way of adding vegetable in your family's diet is by making them into Vegetable cutlet. These shallow fried or baked vegetable cutlets are just rightly spiced up to suit all palates and make for a great snack or breakfast item with green chutneys or ketchup.
- Fry the chopped onion in the pan with little oil.
- Add cut vegetables and fry for 5 minutes in sim
- Add mashed potatoes, salt, chill, masala powders & coriander leaves, garlic &ginger paste and make it like a dough.
- Make the dough into small balls like making balls for chapptis.
- Dip each ball in maida-water mix and then roll all balls in bread crumbs.
- After that roll all balls in a little oil if you want.
- Put all balls in roasting sheet and put in the oven in 400f,for 45minutes or until golden brown.
- It can also be made by deep fry in oil,if you like.you can also turn balls into different shapes before heat, if you like.
- It can be served with tomato sauce or puthina cutney.
This recipe was contributed by kamalacute on 09 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.