by Motions and Emotions
This recipe has been viewed 1756 times
A snack prepared using Vegetables like potato, carrot and beetroot.
- Heat oil and fry the peanuts and keep them aside.
- Take the boiled vegetables and mash them together.
- Add chopped ginger, green chilli, coriander leaves, salt to taste and dry roasted masala into it.
- Add the fried peanuts. Mix them well and make a dough.
- Now heat little oil in a pan.
- After that stir the above mixture until it becomes dry in nature.
- Allow the mixture to cool and take a small part of mixture and give oval shape.
- In the mean time, take besan and maida along with little salt and make a comparatively thick batter.
- Now dip the croquettes and coat with bread crumb.
- Fry the bread crumb coated croquettes in oil and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Motions and Emotions on 09 Jul 2015I am a medical writer by profession and love to do experiment with food. My passion of writing and...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.