Vegetable Chutney Sandwich
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13947 times
Sandwich should be removed once
they are brown and should be
- Grind coriander leaves,green chillies,tamarind & garlic into a thick paste with salt.
- Take one bread slice and spread some amul butter.
- Spread some ground green chutney on top of the butter
- Cut all the vegetbales round thin slices
- Then keep 1 slice of each vegetable after you spread the green chuttney.
- Sprinkle some salt.
- Then spread one cheese slice
- Take the another bread slice spread some amul butter and green chutney.
- Cover the other one with this do the same procedure for the other two bread slices.
- Prepare them on any sandwich maker.
- We have two tasty sandwich ready.
This recipe was contributed by sandy65 on 09 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.