Vegetable Chow - Chow
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 104 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23031 times
A surprisingly quick and economical dish.
- Slice the carrot and onions.
- Cut the french beans and celery into 25 mm. (1") pieces.
- Cut the rest of the vegetables into big flat pieces.
- Mix the flour in 1 1/2 teacups of water.
- Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel and add the vegetables. Cook on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the flour and water mixture. Add the sugar, soya sauce and salt and sook for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with chillies in vinegar and chilli sauce.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.