Vegetable Chinese Fried Rice
Added to 29 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13629 times
Vegetable chinese fried rice is a mouthwatering fried rice recipe with rice cooked with stir fried vegetables and select sauces like soysauce, vinegar , chilli sauces and ajinomoto.
- Take 2 tbsps of oil in a microwave proof bowl.
- Place the cut vegetables alongwith ginger garlic paste inside the dish.
- Mix with spoon and cook on high for 1 minute.
- Now add the washed rice.for 1 cup rice add 21/4 cups of water.
- Add.chilli sauce,vinegar,soy sauce and tabasco.
- Stir it well.add salt to taste.
- Cover microwave dish and cook on high for 8-10 mins stirring occasionally to check for water.
- The dish should be done in 8-10 minutes.
- If you find there is excess moisture microwave for another 2 mins and let the dish stand for 5 mins before serving.
This recipe was contributed by renusa on 26 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.