Vegetable Cheezy Garlic Bread
by Preity Bhatia
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2589 times
We all love to eat garlic bread .. here is one kind of healthy garlic bread..which is too tastyy and healthy.it is one of indo-italian dish
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the plain flour and cook on a slow flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, or till the sauce thickens, while stirring continuously.
- Add all the vegetables, black pepper, salt and cheese. Mix well.
- Cut the ladi pav horizontally.
- On each halve evenly spread the garlic paste, then evenly spread some vegetable white sauce over it.
- Heat 1 tsp butter on a non-stick tava (griddle), place a pav over it and cover it with a lid. Let it cook for a while. Repeat with the remaing pavs to make more Vegetable Cheezy Garlic Bread.
- Place the Vegetable Cheezy Garlic Bread in a plate and sprinkle black pepper powder and parsley on it.
- Serve hot with Herbed Fusilli in Pink Sauce
This recipe was contributed by Preity Bhatia on 16 Apr 2016hey guyzz.. this is preity bhatia frm mumbai ... im foodie lover coz i make different type of food,d...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.