Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10443 times
Serve with toasted bread or pau . also some hot sauce .
you can eat as is also .
- Boil vegetables till tender
- Cook pasta in salt water and immediately rinse under cold water(set aside)
- In a heavy pan, heat 2 spoons of oil .
- Add onions and fry till transparent .
- Add spices and then boiled vegetables . cook for about 3 mins .
- Add boiled potatoes . mix well . finally add spring onions . keep aside.
- In another pan melt butter , add flour .
- Fry for about 1 min. gradually add milk , stirring continuously .
- Lumps should not be formed .
- Let it boil for 1 min., stirring alongside .add salt.
- Finally add cooked pasta . mix well. keep aside .
- In a casserole dish spray some cooking oil .
- Add a layer of pasta , sprinkle some oregano leaves and parsley flakes . add a layer of vegetables and again pasta layer and seasoning .
- Finally add cheese at the top and bake for 15 mins. on 300 f .
This recipe was contributed by rshilpy001 on 21 Dec 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.