Vegetable Broth By sumagandlur
This recipe has been viewed 1501 times
You can use any of your favourite vegetables for this soup.
Add your private note
Vegetable Broth By sumagandlur recipe - How to make Vegetable Broth By sumagandlur
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Put 3 cups of water to boil.
- Wash and thinly slice all the vegetables.
- Combine all the vegetables, butter, peppercorns and salt with the 3 cups of hot water in a pressure cooker.
- Pressure cook for 1 whistle.
- Serve hot garnished with the coriander and grated paneer.
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 27 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.