Vegetable Bread Pulav
by Sushila Jora
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18347 times
Vegetable Bread Pulav a new variation of bread is served by adding vegetables and seasoning to it.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the cumin seeds and pea nuts and fry for a minute on a medium flame.
- Add the ginger and onion and cook till onions turns pink and soft.
- Add all the vegetables and salt and cook on a slow flame for 2 minutes or till all the vegetables are cooked.
- Add the chilli powder and turmeric powder and mix well and cook for 2 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the bread and mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now remove it from flame.
- Take a medium sized bowl fill it with bread pulav and invert the bowl on a serving plate.
- Garnish it with shredded cabbage, sev, coriander and pomogranate.
- Pour some tomato sauce and green chutney in a circular manner over it.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Sushila Jora on 19 Jan 2011I live in Delhi.I love to cook and experiment in kitchen. I am here to share my experiences and lear...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.