Vegetable Biriyani By manvan
Added to 25 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2757 times
A favorite Indian rice prepration, Vegetable Biryani is tasty and also requires the correct amounts of rice , vegetables and spices. The perfect recipe to prepare the mouthwatering , mildly spiced vegetable Biryani at tarladalal.com
- Heat a pressure pan with 1 tbsp of oil.
- Add onions and fry till it becomes transparent.
- Add cauliflower.
- Fry till both become light brown.
- Then add the beans and carrots.
- Simmer the gas.
- In the mean time wash rice and put it on colander for draining.
- Grind tomatoes, dalchini, ilaichi,cloves, red chillies, ginger, garlic to a fine paste.
- Put in the pressure pan with the vegetables.
- Close the pressure pan and give one whistle.
- Let it cool.
- Then add the rice, salt and coconut milk in the pan.
- Close the pressure pan and give 2-3 more whistles depending on your pressure pan.
- Let it cool.
- Just after opening top it with ghee and serve hot with onion raita.
This recipe was contributed by manvan on 26 Oct 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.