Vegetable Au Gratin
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26044 times
A medley of assorted vegetables in this Continental vegetable dish, Vegetable au gratin. The vegetables are baked in a cheese laden herbed white sauce and enjoyed as a side dish with breads of choice.
- Take 1 tbsp butter on a pan.
- Put some maida on it .mix ir properly.
- Now put 1 cup of milk on it slowly and keep on stirring it and see that no lumps are formed.
- After that put grated cheese on it and the sauce is ready.
- Keep this away take a kadai on a gas and put some oil.
- After that put finely chopped onion on it.
- Stir it till the onion becomes golden brown.
- Now cut a carrot and take some peas and boil them.
- Add them to the onions with small cutted boiled potato.
- Put a pinch of salt to taste and little black peepor.
- Let it be on the gas for some time, then remove it from the gas
- Now take a baking dish on which this dish is going to be baked.
- Put some oil on that and spread it.
- Now cover the dish with a layer of the white sauce by spreading a little white sauce on it.
- Now put the mixture of the vegetables on it.
- after that cover it with the remainig white sauce. after that bake it.
- This dish can be eaten with garlic bread that is made little hot by putting on a tawa with some butter.
This recipe was contributed by goldenharish on 24 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.