Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3137 times
Vegetable is a simple and quick way of preparing vegetables in traditional Indian way. Enjoy this spicy and hot vegetable recipe with rice or roti as meal .
- Fry the onions in ghee till golden brown in colour.
- Boil the soaked lentils with the ginger garlic paste together and drain.
- In a large pan mix the boiled
- Rice, lentils, turmeric powder, salt, pepper, coriander, bhaji and lemon juice.
- Serve piping hot in soup plates.
- Non-vegetrians can add ¾ kg mutton cut into small pieces.
- Then the mutton has to be marianted in ginger garlic paste and salt for 1 hour, and follow the above.
This recipe was contributed by hootokshi on 14 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.