Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3601 times
If you like you can add garlic and ginger paste with tomato. It will give nice taste and flavour both.
- Wash and soak rice for 30 minutes. Drain it.
- Cut all vegetables in lengthwise.
- Heat the ghee in a non-stick kadhai, add the cumin seeds, cloves and cardmom, saute it on a medium flame.
- When it turns slightly brownish, add the tomatoes and all spices and salt and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add all the vegetables, saute it for 5 minutes.
- Add the rice and the required quantity of water, cover it and cook it for 15 minutes or till the rice is done.
- Serve hot garnish with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by vasu on 11 Nov 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.