by Foodie #380706
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6598 times
Vege Fajita, soft tortillas stuffed with crunchy veegies and sprouts, excitingly flavoured up with Guacamole, chilli garlic sauce and pepper powder are wrapped and grilled on a griddle. Crunchy and tasty to bite into this dish is a treat for your taste buds.
Add your private note
Vege Fajita recipe - How to make Vege Fajita
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- In a large non-stick pan heat 1 tbsp olive oil then put onion, peppers and cabbage saute on a medium heat, stirring occasionally,let it be little crispy.
- Then add sprouts, broccoli and put some chlli garlic sauce, salt and black pepper
- Toss to combine and keep warm on a platter.
- In a hot nonstick skillet heat tortillas 15 seconds on each side.
- Pile veggies, guacamole, tomatoes , lettuce and some cheese in wraps and just fold from all the four sides
- Then put some butter on both the sides and grill it for 10- 15 seconds
- Your vege fajjita is ready to serve
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #380706 on 11 Aug 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.