Vegan Mixed Bean Soup
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6676 times
This is a real comfort dish.
- Soak beans in enough water for 8-10 hours. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in adeep non-stick pan and add the garlic, onions, carrots, celery, cinnamon and remaining spices and saute until onions are translucent adding stock to keep from sticking to pot.
- Add the beans, cabbage, corn and the remaining stock, mix well and bring to boil.
- Simmer for 40 minutes or till cooked.
- Discard the cardamom pods and blend in a mixer to a smooth puree.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by VeganSpirit on 30 Dec 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.