Veg and Paneer Delights
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9371 times
Veg and paneer delights presents a healthy and tasteful vegetable dish recipe which goes well as a party main course dish with paranthas. The spicy onion-tomato gravy embodies the paneer cubes and mixed vegetables in this veggie and paneer delight recipe.
- Combine the curds, curry powder and salt and whisk well.
- Add the paneer, mix well and keep aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the marinated paneer and vegetables and saute for 5 minutes or till the marinate dries.
- Insert the paneer alternating with the vegetables in a wooden skewers.
- Place these skewers in a greased baking dish, pour the yoghurt mixture on top and grill in an oven for 7-10 minutes.
- Serve hot with boiled vegetables.
This recipe was contributed by sgambhir on 08 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.