Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2592 times
Veg triangles is an appealing, triangle shaped deep fried crispy snack recipe. The bread slices are soaked and best mixed with boiled vegetables, spices and cheese. The mixture is then made into triangles and then deep fried after coating with bread crumbs.
- 1.boil, peel and mash the potatoes.
- 2.soak the bread slices in water, squeeze the water out and mash the bread.
- 3.mix the mashed potatoes, bread, tumeric powder and salt and keep aside.
- 4.parboil the green peas, cabbage, cauliflower and carrots.
- 5.drain the water and coarsely mash the vegetables.
- 6.heat a little oil in a pan and fry the onions, chilies and ginger paste well.
- 7.add the red chili powder, garam masala and coriander leaves to the above and stirfry for sometime.
- 8.add the coarsely ground vegetables and salt to taste. cook for awhile.
- 9.remove from the flame and cool.
- 10.now mix the vegetables, mashed potato and lime juice.
- 11.divide into equal portions.
- 12.form each portion into a triangle.
- 13.coat each triangle with breadcrumbs.
- 14.heat oil well and deepfry the vegetable triangles till they are golden brown.
- 15.serve hot with mint or coriander chutney.
This recipe was contributed by shubaraj on 04 Oct 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.