Veg Sui Mai, Chinese Veg Dumplings
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 56 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12810 times
These steamed Chinese dumplings are a hot favourite. Select the best quality of wanton wrappers. Most large provision stores with freezer space keep wonton wrappers.
Accompany this starter with Chinese Soups , Stir-fries and Noodles to create an authentic mini meal.
- Heat the oil and sauté the ginger, garlic and cabbage, allow it to soften a little. Take off the flame.
- Mix all the ingredients and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Drain out all the excess liquid and discard.
- Divide the filling mixture into 6 equal portions.
- Fill wrappers with a portion of the vegetable mixture.
- Steam these for 7-10 minutes till the wanton wrappers turn translucent. Serve hot with a dipping sauce of your choice.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||150.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||24.2 mg|
|Folic Acid||6.7 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.