Veg Pizza with Desi Touch
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21658 times
Keep an eye on your pizza and don't over roast it, it then become hard to eat.
you can always reduce your cooking time in having ready tomato puree, but then the taste will differ
Add your private note
Veg Pizza with Desi Touch recipe - How to make Veg Pizza with Desi Touch
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hours 30 minutes
- Prepare tamato base - for this take 2-3 tsp of olive oil or regular oil in kadai,
- Add cloves, add finely chopped garlic, onions chopped finely, stir them well till the color of onions starts to turn light brown. then add tamato puree and the to this add red chillie powder and freshly ground peper powder. simmer and allow it cook for 10 - 12 min then add finely chopped parsley. if the consistency of this is watery, then mix 1 tsp
- Finally to make your pizza
- 1.again take some oil in kadai and then add onions, capsicum, cabbage,mushrooms and saute them till they are 1/4 cooked then to this add little salt and pepper.
- 2.spread the sauce on the base, spread the vegatable mixture.
- 3. garnish it with olives, pineapple pieces and grated cheese.
- Pre heat oven to 300f and then keep the above made pizza in the oven for 20 min.
- You will know the pizza is done when the cheese is melted all over and you can also see the sides roasted a bit. it is then time to eat your pizza.
- Enjoy your pizza.
This recipe was contributed by anithajagadeesh on 01 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.