Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8428 times
The veg pizza is a simple recipe to recreate the magical Italian delight, pizza at home. The veg pizza base is topped with a spicy tomato based pizza sauce ,select chopped veggies and grated mozzarella cheese. The veg pizza can be baked in an oven till the cheese melts or on a hot pan on stove.
- Preheat oven to 450f. heat oil in heavy medium skillet
- Over medium heat. add zucchini, yellow squash and crushed
- Red pepper; saute until vegetables are almost tender, about
- 5 minutes. place pizza crust on baking sheet. spread
- Sauce over. sprinkle with garlic, then mozzarella. top
- With squash mixture and tomatoes. sprinkle with parmesan
- Cheese. bake pizza until cheese melts and crust is crisp,
- About 13 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by parminder_k on 12 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.