Veg Paneer Open Sandwich
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6689 times
Explore the healthy and delicious sandwich recipe such as paneer open sandwich in the tarladalal. Com. The crumbled paneer mixture is placed on the bread slices and then grilled with cheese and coriander leaves as topping.
- Combine the paneer,capsicum, tomato, chaat masala and salt in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Cut bread slices ino rounds with the help of a round bowl with sharp edges. [katori]
- Press the paneer stuffing on on side of the bread slice.
- Heat a drop of oil on a pan and put 6-7 mustard seeds.
- Put the bread with the side of the stuffing down on itand roast.
- Turn and roast from the other side too till it becomes crisp.
- Serve with tomato sauce and green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by rachanaheda on 04 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.